The most popular New Year’s Resolution every year is to get healthier, and lose weight. So, with that being said here is a quick and easy, delicious and nutritious, raw plant based vegan, gluten free salad to start off the New Year right. Live Simply Plant Based!
Mango Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
Mango Avocado Salad
1 cup mango cut into large chunks
1 avocado cut into large pieces
½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
½ cup of cucumber (seeds removed) and cut into large pieces
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
Juice of 1 lime
4 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. freshly minced cilantro
2 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. rice vinegar
1 tsp. agave
1 clove garlic
¼ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1/8 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients for Mango Avocado Salad in a large bowl and set aside.
- Place all ingredients for Cilantro Lime Dressing in a blend and blend until well mixed.
- Add dressing to the ingredients in the bowl and mix to coat ingredients well, be careful not to mash the avocado.
- Stagger two to three ring molds on a plate and carefully fill them with the salad mixture.
- Lift away ring molds slowly and garnish with edible flowers before serving (optional).
Don’t forget to subscribe to my free blog!