When you feel the need for something a little sweet, how about trying this rich, delicious beauty! Raw plant based vegan nutrition, and gluten-free. Packed full of antioxidants and plant protein rich. Just a small slice is enough to curb cravings, and to boost energy! See recipe below.
Raw Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Tart with Coconut Cashew Meringue
- ½ cup raw pecans
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Tart Filling Ingredients:
- ¾ cup of raw cashews
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup agave
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked (1-2 hours)
- 1/2 cup coconut meat
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup melted cacao butter or coconut oil (melted)
1. In a food processor, combine all crust ingredients and pulse until sticky.
2. Press into the bottom of tart pan.
1. In a blender place all filling ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Carefully spoon filling over crust until tart pan is full, freeze for 1 hour, and take out just before serving.
1. With the exception of the cacao butter/coconut oil, blend all other ingredients until smooth, then stream in cacao butter/coconut oil until well blended. Transfer to a freezable container or ice cream maker until it solidifies. Spoon mixture into a piping bag, and swirl on top of tart just before serving.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!